Monday, October 01, 2007

rebirth at 80 and "humsuffer"

So this is post number 80, and the good news is that some old and current residents of 9006 turned 8309 are now feeling a bit nostalgic about this blog and one or some may soon join as new team members :-) ... hope that rejuvenates this, and that I, shock, can now be a reader for some time than a poster ( one who cooks- cooker ; one who posts - poster ; etc )

-----------------------------------------

before I leave, I wanted to record somewhere ( a bit of self bragging) about that wonderful game I invented while in 9006 and 8309 ... (actually more like while in Chetak)... the idea came up when we have 3 people in a car, and we can't really play team antakshari... So I came up with this brilliant patentable idea that one of us hums the tune of a song and the other two have to compete to guess the song ( Some of my ardent fans say that I can very well sing the lyrics itself, and the other two will still have to struggle to guess the song.... what a talented me !!)

anyways, this best-for-travel game later was played even in bigger crowds, and was aptly named "humsuffer"... the person who hums suffers, and not just him, everyone else suffers .. i.e in Hindi hum (sub) suffer

so sayonara for a while.. a man at eighty needs some rest :-) .. and good luck to the new posters !!

No comments: