Sunday, April 09, 2006

B T S - 2

Meantime Vindo comes up with another one : Since past promises of "I will write it in better langauge" were not kept up, me shall have the privilege of the "crude" one itself up on the blog, until any better ones come up

Vindo:

most awesome incident of Atul is this... we were going to Beltville few weeks back, Atul was very tired and he literally slept behind car wheel while waiting on red light.... when I woke him up on green light he shouted at me why I had woken him up... then he came to sense and apologized... its classic Atul joke... I will write in better word this weekend...

Atul's Correction

I did not SLEEP OFF...I just "closed my eyes for a while"

Blogger's Comment

Thank God Atul did not say, what he usually says when we try to wake him up after having fallen asleep in front of the TV "Hey, wake me up after 5 mins man" !!!

No comments: