Thursday, April 28, 2011

some random goofs

Background for some items may be India

* Usually when I come back from work, my wife is already home, and so I do the calling bell. Sometimes we both come from outside, say after shopping, back to a locked home, and I would still do a calling bell, and then as I turn around would see my wife staring at me. Sometimes while coming from office, I try the key too, only to be reminded that its locked from inside...

*I do know of people who have tried their office swipe cards in shopping mall lifts, or even at their home doors. And indeed we know who used to give ID card instead of credit cards

* I wouldn't be surprised if some IT fellows in India would have tried a credit card.. and if that did not work, his sodexo food coupon, at a roadside tea-shop !

1 comment:

इतिहास निर्देश् दैनन्दिनी said...

I remember swiping credit card in LPS entrance door many times:)
BTW LPS went through lots of construction and now has a new wing attached to it.