Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Vindo's marriage trip :)

So I come back to post a best wishes note to Vindo on his marrige trip to India....

Well, more than that I could not hold back after seeing this leaving (for a month) note from Vindo to the house google groups ( which as an "alumnus" I am still part of). Here is the email - read carefully the lines in red (which is my emphasis)

Too egg-sited abt marriage eh ? that don't have the time to type proper sentences

---------------------------------
Hi Guys,

3 movies will come from netflix in my absence. Plz resend them as soon as you have watched, which I doubt considering the kind of movies I get. I have put my ac on hold so there won't be any more movies coming after that.Also cud anyone start my car for 2-3 minutes in my absence in case battery dies down. Guys plz take care of raking leaves before I come otherwise everyone will get fined!!!!!!! I will leave my room open in case of fire, flood, tornado etc.......

Vinod
-------------------------------------

No comments: