Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lunch Combo

Contributed by Saurabh Jain
------------------------------

My roommate in CA (lets call him Raju) is a character as well. Since this blog is slowly starting to accomodate funny acts/conversations from people outside 9006, I am taking the liberty to add this conversation I had with Raju.

On a Sunday afternoon, we were dragging ourselves home after having lunch at an Indian Restaurant (a buffet ofcourse), ready to crash for a nice afternoon sleep. I was too busy dreaming how nice i will feel while I am crashing at home when I hear Raju saying:

"The restaurants should have some arrangement so that people can crash after lunch at the restaurant and then they should serve coffee after we wake up. They can call it Lunch Combo (Lunch + Sleep + Coffee)."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow .. restaurants in CA must be really amazing :) lol